Sunday, August 22, 2010

The days ahead

Hello all,

Just a quick note from the father to be.   Sitting here thinking as I watch a boring pre season NFL game how drastically life will change in the next few weeks or possibly days? 

Its a wonderful time for sure, but uncertain as well with a first child and so many questions to answer for the first time.   I know if anyone can do it, Brooke and I can, so its really not a worry in my mind but more a rush of nerves flowing through till the big day!!

We just can't wait to meet this little athlete/chef!!   The baby room is all set, the car seats are secured and we are packed in full..........

Keep checking back, as the moment I know we are in the "GO" zone, I will be wearing this blog out!!

Dave

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog. It's already added to my favorites page so I can stay all up in your kool-aid!

    ReplyDelete